- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 2 weeks ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 3 weeks ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 3 weeks ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 1 month ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 1 month ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 1 month ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 1 month ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 1 month ago
- All AAP govt schemes will continue, Lieutenant governor Najeeb JungPosted 1 month ago
Arvind Kejriwal will defeat Narendra Modi by 1 lakh votes: AAP
New Delhi: After defeating Sheila Dikshit in Delhi, the Aam Aadmi Party is confident of repeating its success story in the Lok Sabha elections. Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Sanjay Singh on Thursday said party leader Arvind Kejriwal will defeat BJP’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi in the Lok Sabha election in Varanasi by at least one lakh votes.
He also urged Congress president Sonia Gandhi and vice president Rahul Gandhi to contest against Modi in Varanasi. Digvijay Singh is not a strong contender against Modi from Varanasi, added Singh.
On Wednesday, a report said Congress leader Digvijay Singh has conveyed his willingness to the party members to take on Modi in Varanasi.
However, there has been no official confirmation from the Congress regarding the issue.
The Congress has declared its resolve to put up a formidable candidate against the BJP’s PM nominee in the Lok Sabha polls and ruled out support to Aam Aadmi Party’s Arvind Kejriwal.
Notably, Kejriwal has already vowed to defeat Modi.
Kejriwal has said that he will hold a rally in Varanasi to decide if people want him to take on Modi, who the BJP has fielded in the Hindu holy town in Uttar Pradesh.