- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 3 weeks ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 4 weeks ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 4 weeks ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 1 month ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 1 month ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 1 month ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 1 month ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 1 month ago
- All AAP govt schemes will continue, Lieutenant governor Najeeb JungPosted 1 month ago
AAP is ready to perform – Arvind Kejriwal
With regards government formation in Delhi, we want reiterate few things below. Please watch and share the video below. (available in 5 languages)
1. It is only outside support, not an alliance, which means that it will be AAP Government, AAP agenda/manifesto that will be implemented.
2. Decision is based on overwhelming wish of people of Delhi that AAP should form government
3. AAP will not make any compromises and pursue its agenda of anti-corruption. AAP plans to pass Delhi Lokayukta bill in first 2 weeks of Jan and go after the corrupt.
4. AAP fully intends to deliver on the 18 point agenda that brings power back to the people and addresses their needs
5. If Congress withdraws its support and the government falls, then AAP will go back to the people. AAP will not make compromises with the Congress just to stay in the government.