- My son has shamed me by slapping Kejriwal, says Abdul Wahid’s fatherPosted 4 days ago
- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 1 month ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 1 month ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 2 months ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 2 months ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 2 months ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 2 months ago
Another AAP booster: Devi Lal’s grandson Anirudh joins AAP
Anirudh Devilal, the youngest grandson of former deputy prime minister Devi Lal joined the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) in the presence of the party’s national executive member from Haryana, Naveen Jai Hind, here on Tuesday.
Navin welcomed Anirudh, a budding filmmaker, in the party and presented him with the official cap of AAP. Speaking on the occasion, he said that AAP supported the demands of ‘Yuva Bolega‘, a non-political movement started and led by Anirudh.
He said all the agendas of ‘Yuva Bolega‘ were acknowledged and supported by AAP. He said AAP candidates for the nine Lok Sabha seats would be declared by the end of this month.
Anirudh, who is the son of late Jagdish Chander, youngest son of late Devi Lal, thanked AAP for supporting the agendas of ‘Yuva Bolega’. He also urged the media to use his name as Anirudh Devilal, instead of Anirudh Chautala.