- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 2 weeks ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 3 weeks ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 3 weeks ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 4 weeks ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 4 weeks ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 4 weeks ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 4 weeks ago
- All AAP govt schemes will continue, Lieutenant governor Najeeb JungPosted 4 weeks ago
Aam Aadmi party wiki
Aam Aadmi Party (translation: Common Man Party; abbreviated AAP) is an Indian political party, officially launched on 26 November 2012. These were an operation against a suspected nexus between government and private corporations relating to price rises for electricity and water in Delhi. The Aam Aadmi Party says that the promise of equality and justice that forms a part of the constitution of India and its preface has not been fulfilled. Aam Aadmi party wiki is available here.
The Aam Aadmi Party is called to form the Delhi Government on December 23rd, 2013. Arvind Kejriwal is expected to become 1st Chief Minister of Aam Aadmi Party and 9th Chief Minister of Delhi State.