- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 5 days ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 5 days ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 5 days ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 6 days ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 7 days ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 1 week ago
- All AAP govt schemes will continue, Lieutenant governor Najeeb JungPosted 1 week ago
- Breaking: Indian hockey legend Dhanraj Pillay joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 1 week ago
- LS Polls 2014: Total campaign cost will touch Rs 3,500 crore this yearPosted 1 week ago
- Breaking: Complete list of 20 candidates for LS polls 2014Posted 1 week ago
Aam Aadmi Party supports for a separate Telengana state- Yogendra Yadav
“We, in principle, stand in favour of Telangana. We are in favour of smaller states,” senior party leader Yogendra Yadav told reporters here.
He, however, added that when a decision over Telangana is taken rights of people of Seemandhra must be taken into consideration and the unique character of Hyderabad must also be respected.
“The legal and constitutional rights of Seemandhra must be respected and issues like river-water sharing should be worked out with satisfaction,” Yadav added.
The AAP party is yet to make inroads in both the Telangana and Seemandhra regions of the state.