- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 2 weeks ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 3 weeks ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 3 weeks ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 4 weeks ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 4 weeks ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 4 weeks ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 4 weeks ago
- All AAP govt schemes will continue, Lieutenant governor Najeeb JungPosted 4 weeks ago
Aam Aadmi party manifesto
The Aam Aadmi Party is releasing the first 28 of its 70 constituency level manifesto these days. The Aam Aadmi Party policy making is constituted at two level issues related to the city is discussed in the Delhi Manifesto and local level issues form the basis of Constituency level Manifestos.
The issues raised and proposals recommended in the Constituency Manifesto be specific to the needs of the voters. This is the first time in the political history of India that such an exercise is undertaken a small step towards the realization of Swaraj that the Aam Aadmi Party is dedicated just before.