- My son has shamed me by slapping Kejriwal, says Abdul Wahid’s fatherPosted 4 days ago
- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 1 month ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 1 month ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 2 months ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 2 months ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 2 months ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 2 months ago
Aam Aadmi Party forms Delhi state unit
An Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) statement said the Delhi unit would “look after all political activities” in the city.
AAP sources told IANS that although the party rules Delhi, it had no formal Delhi unit until now. “This has now been formalized,” said a source speaking on the condition of anonymity. Stay tuned for latest news and updates of AAP.
The AAP, however, has an office in the heart of Delhi. But its main — and older — office is in Ghaziabad adjoining Delhi, close to where Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal lives.