- My son has shamed me by slapping Kejriwal, says Abdul Wahid’s fatherPosted 6 hours ago
- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 4 weeks ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 1 month ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 1 month ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 1 month ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 1 month ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 2 months ago
Work, Achievement, actions of AAP in Just 49 days: Complete List
In the seven weeks since its stunning victory in the assembly polls, the Kejriwal government has done several works for citizens of Delhi.
Here is a detailed report card of the AAP government in Delhi — their actions and Achievement.
Dec 28: Arvind Kejriwal takes oath as chief minister with six ministers at Ramlila Maidan.
Jan 2: AAP government wins trust vote.
Jan 3: AAP MLA MS Dhir elected Assembly Speaker.
Jan 5: Shoaib Iqbal threatens to withdraw support over Kumar Vishwas’ remarks against minority community.
Jan 17: AAP puts rebel MLA Vinod Kumar Binny on notice.
Jan 24: Cong to carry out referendum on pulling plug on AAP govt after LS polls.
Jan 26: Binny expelled from AAP for anti-party activities.
Jan 27: Binny wraps up dharna against AAP within four hours.
Feb 2: Binny threatens to withdraw support.
Feb 10: Independent MLA Rambir Shokeen withdraws support.
POWER AND WATER
Dec 29: Delhi Jal Board chief transferred.
Dec 30: 700 litres of free water announced for households with regular water connection.
Dec 31: 50% power subsidy for those consuming up to 400 units.
Jan 1: CAG audit of power discoms ordered.
Jan 6: L-G backs CAG audit.
Jan 10: Helpline to report power cuts.
Jan 31: Govt threatens to cancel discom licences over outages.
Feb 3: DERC asked to cancel licences of discoms.
Jan 6: 800 DJB employees transferred.
Jan 8: Anti-corruption help line announced, launched on Jan 13.
Feb 6: Fresh probe in Commomwealth Games’ street light project.
Feb 7: Probe into fi nancial irregularities in construction of Salimgarh Bypass.
Feb 10: Probe in three DJB ‘scams’.
Jan 4: Quota for Delhi students in DU colleges promised.
Jan 5: AAP volunteers take rounds of government hospitals to take stock of facilities.
Jan 7: Nursery admission helpline announced.
Jan 8: Infrastructure audit of government schools started.
Jan 4: Kejriwal refuses to take Duplex house, refuses security.
Dec 28: Nine officials transferred, red beacons banned.
Jan 15: Govt says will remove Millennium Depot from Yamuna riverbed.
Jan 18: CM requests L-G to replace fi ve senior ACB offi cials.
Jan 23: Eight senior Delhi government offi cials transferred.
Jan 28: CAG audit of DIMTS (it operates the BRT in Delhi) ordered.
Jan 29: Govt seeks SIT probe into 1984 anti-Sikh riots.
Feb 2: Govt plans to do away with MLA fund.
Feb 3: Cabinet clears Delhi Lokpal Bill.
Feb 4: Kejriwal promises to include Northeast history in school texts.
Feb 9: Govt plans to scrap the Bhagidari scheme.
Feb 12: Cabinet approves decision to hold special assembly session in a stadium.
Feb 13: Govt fails to table Jan Lokpal Bill in assembly, blames BJP and Cong for disruption.
Feb 8: Kejriwal reiterates that the Jan Lokpal Bill will not be sent to the Centre for its nod.
Feb 11: Kejriwal orders FIRs against Mukesh Ambani, Veerappa Moily and Murli Deora for increasing the price of natural gas produced in India.