- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 4 weeks ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 1 month ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 1 month ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 1 month ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 1 month ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 1 month ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 1 month ago
- All AAP govt schemes will continue, Lieutenant governor Najeeb JungPosted 1 month ago
The War is On: Arvind Kejriwal Vs Narendra Modi on gas pricing
NEW DELHI: Arvind Kejriwal, who quit as Delhi chief minister, on Sunday asked BJP’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi to “break his silence on gas pricing”.
“Modi should break his silence on gas pricing. Also, what is his and his party’s relation with Mukesh Ambani and Adani?” Kejriwal tweeted.
Kejriwal had ordered filing a police complaint against minister of petroleum and natural gas M Veerappa Moily, Reliance Industries and its chairman Mukesh Ambani for creating an artificial shortage of gas in the country and raising its prices.
Kejriwal also tweeted: “Would 2014 election be fought between the Aam Aadmi Party and Mukesh Ambani, with Rahul (Gandhi) and (Narendra) Modi being agents of Mukesh Ambani?”