- Shocking: Few people were circulating this booklet at ITO, New DelhiPosted 5 hours ago
- My son has shamed me by slapping Kejriwal, says Abdul Wahid’s fatherPosted 5 days ago
- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 1 month ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 1 month ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 2 months ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 2 months ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 2 months ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
Arvind Kejriwal ‘deeply hurt’ by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar’s criticism
New Delhi: After spiritual leader Sri Sri Ravi Shankar hit out at Aam Aadmi Party convenor Arvind Kejriwal in an editorial, Kejriwal has said that he is ‘deeply hurt’. Kejriwal has said that he only wants to work for the country and has no selfish motives.
“Pujya Guruji Sri Sri Ravi Shankar Ji. I am deeply hurt that you have written such strong sentiments against me. I pray to god that some day I will be able to convince you that I am working only for the country and have no selfish motives,” Kejriwal tweeted.
“I sincerely hope that some day, I will be able to remove all ill feelings that you have against me. I have very deep respect for you and will continue to respect you always,” Kejriwal added.