- My son has shamed me by slapping Kejriwal, says Abdul Wahid’s fatherPosted 4 days ago
- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 1 month ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 1 month ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 2 months ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 2 months ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 2 months ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 2 months ago
Reliance Industries calls it ‘shocking’ after AAP govt orders FIR against Mukesh Ambani
Opening a whole new front, Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal [AAM AADMI PARTY] on Tuesday ordered filing of an FIR against petroleum minister M Veerappa Moily, former minister Murli Deora and Reliance Industries chief Mukesh Ambani for alleged collusion in the hike in prices of natural gas from KG basin.
Reacting to the AAP government’s decision, the Reliance Industries said, “complaints based on which the Delhi government took the decision are completely baseless and devoid of any merit or substance.” The company has termed the government’s action as “shocking”.
Asking the Centre to put on hold the decision to hike price of gas, to be implemented from April 1, Delhi chief minister Kejriwal told a press conference that the Anti Corruption Branch (ACB) of his government has been asked to file a criminal case under provisions of the Prevention of Corruption Act.
February 12, 2014 at 1:25 am
Shocking? Rs. 54,000 crores at the cost of our tomatoes and onions and your friends in Bangladesh and USA?