- My son has shamed me by slapping Kejriwal, says Abdul Wahid’s fatherPosted 4 days ago
- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 1 month ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 1 month ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 2 months ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 2 months ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 2 months ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 2 months ago
Corruption and inflation major issues: Arvind Kejriwal
Speaking to his supporters at a roadshow in Firozabad and Agra, Kejriwal said that his party will strive to eradicate corruption and inflation.
Continuing to drag Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani’s name in the political slugfest, Kejriwal claimed that the country is run by him (Ambani) and not by Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi or BJP’s Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi.
Lauding his 48 days government’s performance in Delhi, he said, “Our government did things that no government could do in the country for the past 65 years. We subsidised electricity bill and gave free water and we just spent over Rs 200 and 40 crore respectively, he said, adding this is much less than Rs 54,000 crore the government will lose by favouring Reliance.
As he started his road show from Kanpur and progressed towards Auriya and Itawa, he received lukewarm response, but it swelled as he reached Firozabad and Agra. In Agra, he also visited a gurudwara.