- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 3 weeks ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 4 weeks ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 1 month ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 1 month ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 1 month ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 1 month ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 1 month ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 1 month ago
- All AAP govt schemes will continue, Lieutenant governor Najeeb JungPosted 1 month ago
Brij Bhushan Sharan Singh, the Samajwadi Party MP with a gangster background
Brij Bhushan Sharan Singh, the Samajwadi Party MP with a gangster background shared the stage with Narendra Modi in Lucknow recently and then joined BJP.
Now, he is the candidate from Kaisarganj, UP. In 1996 he was in jail on charges of sheltering aides of Dawood Ibrahim.
He was also arrested in 1992 and the CBI officer who arrested him was Satyapal Singh, who recently quit as Mumbai police commissioner and joined the BJP.
BJP’s door open for every one – be it gangsters or communal elements or police?!!!