- My son has shamed me by slapping Kejriwal, says Abdul Wahid’s fatherPosted 4 days ago
- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 1 month ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 1 month ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 2 months ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 2 months ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 2 months ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 2 months ago
Breaking: United Sikh movement declares support for Aam Aadmi Party
Good news of AAP is that in a joint press conference with Aam Admi Party (AAP) leaders, The United Sikh Movement led by Bhai Mohkam Singh of Damdami Taksal announced to support the newly emerged outfit on political landscape of India.
From AAP, its senior leader Yoginder Yadav along with his colleagues, and former DGP (Prisons) of Punjab Shashi Kant who has recently joined AAP, were present in the conference.
Bhai Mohkam Singh said, “The support is being given to AAP due to its stand on the issue of delivering justice to convicts of Sikh genocide 1984 and for the fact that it decentralizes power of political parties in India.” Therein some journalists asked Yadav about his stand on the statement made by Shashi Kant at the place of Hunger strike of Bhai Gurbakhash Singh Khalsa in which he (Kant) recognized Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale as his hero. In his reply Yadav said he was not aware of such statement but he wanted to clarify that Bhindranwale was not hero of AAP.
Commenting on Yadav’s clarification, Bhai Mohkam Singh said that Yadav had said truth on behalf of his party. ”Sant Bhindranwale is hero of ours and not of them. As far political support, it is not necessary that you would be agreed on all points. AAP has voiced for weaker and marginalized sections of the society, so our organization has decided to support it”, said Bhai Mohkam Singh.
On other side, AAP leaders denied the possibilities of being tied up with Peoples Party of Punjab (PPP) led by Manpreet Badal and said that their party would not form political alliance with any party in Punjab.