- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 3 weeks ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 4 weeks ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 1 month ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 1 month ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 1 month ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 1 month ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 1 month ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 1 month ago
- All AAP govt schemes will continue, Lieutenant governor Najeeb JungPosted 1 month ago
AAP releases election manifesto
The Aam Aadmi Party plans to initiate investigations and punish all those involved in scams like the PIPDIC coal scandal and tsunami resettlement scam if elected to power.
They will also optimise the use of the Puducherry airport to promote tourism at the national and international level, according to the party’s manifesto that was released here on Sunday.
Their election promise include promotion of higher education in Puducherry by bringing in world class educational centres like IIT and IIM, decongest traffic snarls in the city by building flyovers and other infrastructure, linking Puducherry with Chennai, Karaikal, Thiruvannamalai and Bangalore by rail, bring in industrialists and investors to the UT, modernize the fishing industry, provide vocational training in the merchant navy, create job opportunities for educated youth and revive handloom weaving industry in the U T, a release said.
The party’s 20 point manifesto was released to the press on Sunday by the party’s MP candidate and party convenor V Rangarajan.