- My son has shamed me by slapping Kejriwal, says Abdul Wahid’s fatherPosted 4 days ago
- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 1 month ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 1 month ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 2 months ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 2 months ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 2 months ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 2 months ago
AAP is ready to field candidates against Narendra Modi, Sonia and Rahul Gandhi
By admin on February 1, 2014
AAP is working to finalize the candidate names against most popular names like Sonia Gandhi, Narendra Modi, Rahul Gandhi. Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal today announced that Aam Aadmi Party will field candidates against them on various counts including corruption, criminalisation of politics and dynastic politics.
Training his guns at Rahul Gandhi, Kejriwal accused him of being corrupt. He drew up a list of “corrupt” politicians that included SP supremo Mulayam Singh, BSP chief Mayawati, Union Ministers P Chidambaram and Sushilkumar Shinde and former BJP president Nitin Gadkari, among others.
Late tonight, at a meeting of AAP National Council, it was decided to add the names of Sonia for pursuing “dynastic politics”, Modi for “criminalisation of politics”, AAP spokesperson Dilip Pandey said.
The other names added at this meeting were Vitthal Radadiya, BJP MP from Gujarat, allegedly involved in the attack on a toll booth, Dinu Solanki, also BJP MP, whose name figures in the murder iof RTI activist Amit Jethwa and Chhagan Bhjbal, former Maharashtra Deputy Chief Minister and currently PWD minister.
February 1, 2014 at 6:30 pm
How did you miss YS Jagan Mohan reddy, the son of former AP CM YS Rajasekhar Reddy. He was involved with Reddy brothers, the case in which even Yeddurapa was involved.
Jagan was in CBI custody for a long time, before getting released recently. Congress might have worked out something with him.
However he has a huge popularity amongst the people, due to their populist schemes. Why didn’t you name him? If the rumors are to be believed, he is supposed to possess more than 1,00,000 crores.
February 1, 2014 at 11:13 pm
He is there in the corruption list published by Kejriwal