- Shocking: Few people were circulating this booklet at ITO, New DelhiPosted 18 mins ago
- My son has shamed me by slapping Kejriwal, says Abdul Wahid’s fatherPosted 4 days ago
- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 1 month ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 1 month ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 2 months ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 2 months ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 2 months ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
Lok Shakti Abhiyan president Prafulla Samantara will give full support to AAP in Odisha
By admin on January 29, 2014
Lok Shakti Abhiyan president and convenor of National Alliance of Peoples’ Movements (NAPM) Prafulla Samantara on Monday announced his support to the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) in Odisha in the ensuing elections in order to provide a political alternative to the corrupt ruling regime in the State.
“While scams rule the Union Government in Delhi, here in Odisha the BJD Government is sunk in scams worth trillions of rupees. The opposition Congress and BJP are working as B teams of the BJD as there seems to be an undeclared consensus among them on anti-people policies. All AAP Breaking and latest news can be read here.
The people of the State need a political alternative which has been created now because of the AAP’s electoral success and Government formation in Delhi,” said Samantara.
“Therefore, ‘I have decided to extend total support to AAP and sincerely hope that they and all such pro-people forces in Odisha will work on the following issues from the perspectives of the common men who have suffered a lot in the past,” said Samantara.
January 29, 2014 at 11:41 am
You have not only support but also will have to spread AAP’s message to whole people of your state.