Online PF Balance Status
EPFO online portal has provided the new service of checking the PF balance online. The EPFO registered website has included all the PF regional offices under this. Now any Pf holder from any location of India can check the EPF balance status online. If you don’t know about how to make it possible, here is the procedure. Please check the step by step tutorial to check your PF balance. Please follow the guidelines mentioned over here under.
How to Trace PF Status Online
No matter you are located at somewhere else and want to know your PF transaction. This article will help you in tracking your PF account status online from anywhere around the world. This needs your PF number and UAN number if you have it. With the help of this procedure you can track multiple of accounts at one time in the very minimal time.
- Log in to its registered EPFO site
- Website has already accessed the Know PF status link
- Click on that link and your request will be forwarded
- On your request one form will open on your computer screen
- Here you need to enter all the required details
- Like first select your PF office state from the listed category
- Now select the PF office address
- Now enter the establishment code
- The establishment code is available on your old salary slip
- Write it down. If you don’t have extension no you can leave the column blank
- Enter your personal details like your registered name and mobile number
- Now click on submit button and you are able to view PF Balance
Around 12% of the basic salary is deducted from the employee account. Employee also contributes the same and government pays the annual or monthly interest on the saved amount. This kind of saving is purposely made for the employees who are earning but not able to do savings. An employee can withdraw this amount after certain time. Thus it is a kind of saving scheme for good future.