The 2011 census marked 20% of the total Indian population as the middle class sector. The members of this sector are best suited to own a car under six lakhs. This helps to fulfill your dream of owning car while you also save yourself from a considerable burden on your bank account. Buying a car will account to one of the highest expense of your lifetime. Your car will be your travel company for the rest of your life. So it is for your best that you take out some time and look at the below list to know about the best available options for buying Cheap used car in Mumbai under six lakhs INR in India:
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio: Maruti Suzuki is one of the brands offering a wide range of car under the budget of six lakhs. The Celerio, well deservingly tops the list. The main feature is its 28 kmpl mileage rating, which is the highest for any car in this price range. It also has a lot of variations to choose from. The price ranges between 4lakh to 5.78 lakh INR.
- Honda Jazz: First released in 2001, it is presently in its third generation. The interior design concept that uses a re-configurable cargo volume to compete with larger vehicles is one of its noteworthy features. It is rated a mileage of 27 kmpl. The price range starts from 5.73 lakh INR in the Indian market.
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno: it was released on October 26, 2015 and has become a hut among the masses looking for a wonderful car under a tight budget. TheMaruti Baleno is offered in four trim levels – Sigma, Delta, Zeta and Alpha – in both petrol and diesel versions. Baleno also has a mileage rating of 27 kmpl. The price ranges between 99 lakhs – 5.71 Lakhs INR.
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire: The Swift Dzire has unlocked a world of sophistication with its premium looks and elegant features. It is one of most desired cars in this budget. Its richer taste, roomy cabin space and the aesthetically done interiors definitely promise a class to the buyer. The mileage rating of 27 kmpl is a great add on to its wonderful other features. The price ranges between 5.19 lakh to 5.99 lakh INR.
- Tata Tiago: The Tiago was undoubtedly one of the best releases of the year. The all new Revotron 1.2L petrol engine and Revotron 1.05L diesel engine with multi-drive mode (City & Eco) deliver optimum driving efficiency and a fuel economy of 27 kmpl is the highlight among its features. It also offers a wide price range of 4.20 lakhs to 5.54 lakhs INR.
- Ford Figo: The Ford Figo is a subcompact hatchback manufactured by Ford India in its Chennai and Sanand plants. It is available in both petrol and diesel versions. Both with five speed manual transmissions and power steering as standard. The price varies between 5.21 – 5.94 Lakhs. The mileage rating is 26 kmpl.
You can also consider Ford Figo Aspire, Honda Amaze, Chevrolet Beat and Mahindra KUV100 along with the above mentioned cars before finalizing your choice. Take your own time, consult experts and make sure you are fully content with your choice.